Each day will include shooting and theoretical session on all you need to know about Street and Travel photography, dos and don’ts, ways to overcome the fear of getting close, detailed look into various composition aspects and the common mistakes while composing, understanding layering in photography, Gestalt vision and its application in photography, developing ones own style, understanding peripheral vision, ways to see and treat light, video documentary of how their images are made as they shoot and how they fine tune their vision and more.
During the course of this workshop, Rohit Vohra will discuss technique, composition, vision and intent and how to use the camera and lens in a creative way.
On the final day we make a presentation and have an in depth review session and each participant presents their work.
Students need to bring the following to the workshop:
– A digital camera with a fixed wide angle lens preferably (a 35mm focal length lens would be best). You are most welcome to get your Long telephoto lenses and zooms for your personal work. Please feel free bring your own cameras, Leica or not. Leica Cameras can be provided if you would like to try one out.
– A laptop with software to edit/tone your images
– A notebook to take down notes during the workshop
Includes : Workshop Charges Only
– Hotel stays, local transport
– Return international air ticket
– Any private expenses
– Room service fees
– Porter services
– Visa fees (if applicable)
– Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner/ Beverages
– Personal travel insurance (compulsory; self-purchase)
Please Note : A complete package inclusive of Hotel stay, breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Airport-hotel pick up and drop (from Varanasi airport to city and back) is also available for Rs 64,999 or $900. This total price also includes workshop charges. To book the complete package please write to us at email@example.com